A programmer's tale

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My First Meeting with Mac

Recently we have our Mac machine for testing of our project. Being 100% java, our project should run on any OS seamlessly. Thats give me the opportunity. First thing about the Machine is that it's design make me speel-bound. Just around 1.5 inch depth of the monitor and everything including CD-ROM, CPU etc. is behing your screen. White is my favorate color and the totall screen is sober white colored.
The display and graphics of Mac is just stunning, while I am on the machine it seems I'm watching HDTV. Ohh, yes, the machine is remote controlled but I have not use that. The best feature I have ever seen is incremental search in every window. When you type any thing in this search field the items resembling got highlighted and other items shaded.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home